- To rename a file, just click once on the file and press 'f2'.
- To open 'my computer', press the 'windows key' and 'E' together.
- If you accidentally move or delete some file then press 'ctrl' and 'Z' together to bring back the files.
- To make the text on the web browser larger, press 'ctrl' and the '+' key together. To make the text smaller, press 'ctrl' and the '-' key.
- To create a copy of any file/folder, hold 'ctrl' then click on the file/folder and drag it to the desired location.
- To create a shortcut to a file/folder, right click on the file/folder and drag it to the desired location.
- When you are reading on your browser you can press the space bar to scroll down a page and press 'shift' and the space bar to scroll back up.
Hope these shortcuts are useful to you. Do leave your comments, questions or suggestions! :)
NOTE: These shortcuts are for a windows computer.