Here's a simple ring organizer you can make with things that you most probably have lying around.
You will need:
- A large Match box
- A Piece of thermocol / foam
- Some Fabric
- Rubber bands
- Craft knife
To make this ring organizer...
- Cut a piece of thermocol / foam that would fit exactly into the matchbox.
- Cut the fabric to approximately twice the dimensions of the matchbox.
- Mark ring slot on the thermocol as shown below.
- Using the craft knife, make slits on the thermocol along the lines made, with depth half that of the thermocol piece.
- Place the fabric on top of the thermocol piece and pin one ends of the fabric to the back of the thermocol.
- With the back of the knife push the fabric into the slits made starting from the pinned end of the thermocol.
- Now, remove the pins from the bottom, apply glue to sides and bottom of the thermocol and secure the fabric onto the thermocol with the rubber band.
- Apply some glue to the base of the matchbox and place the thermocol into it.