DIY Earring Holder




One of the worst things that happen to me when I get ready  in the morning is me losing one earring from a pair. Its is frustrating when a single earring from your favorite pair gets lost. So, I decided to put an end to that once and for all! 

All you need is...
  • A piece of cardboard. 
  • A ribbon or string. 
  • A puncher 
  • A needle

  1. Firstly, you need to find the space between the rows of the earring holder. You can either measure your earrings and have a fixed spacing like I made or you can have differently space rows for different sized earrings. I think the latter will be more versatile. 
  2. Once you have determined the spacing, mark the slots on the card with a pencil and then punch the slots with a needle. 
  3. Punch 2 holes on the top of the card with a puncher. 
  4. Tie a ribbon through the punched holes on the top of the card.  
  5. Display your earrings and never lose a pair!


Do leave your comments, questions or suggestions! :)


2 comments:

Hi Parvathi,

What a cute project! I love it so much that I decided to feature it in our roundup of spring cleaning crafts! Check it out here: http://www.favecrafts.com/blog/fc/spring-clearning-crafts/

Have a great day!

Thanks for featuring my project Julia! :D

Post a Comment

Do leave your comments, questions or suggestions! :)

 
Google+