Here's another simple yet beautiful project. These vases look beautiful when kept against a window and when the light falls through them onto the window sill making colorful patterns!
To make this vase, you need...
- A glass coke bottle.
- Transparent glass paint.
- Paint Brushes.
- Wash the bottle and wipe its surface clean with a lint free cloth.
- Lay the bottle on its side and apply thin coats of paint onto the patterns engraved on the glass bottle with a brush.
- Make sure there are no air bubbles when you paint.
- Let that side of the bottle dry. Once the freshly painted side has dried, you can rotate the bottle and paint the rest. This prevents the colors from spreading to nearby areas as we are not using a liner.
- Once you have painted and dried the bottle completely, It is ready for use.
I have kept a stem of money plant in my vase. A bunch of flowers will also look beautiful.
Do leave your comments, questions or suggestions! :)